Harmonic FiltersProviding you the best range of capacitors harmonic filtering, detuned harmonic filters, passive harmonic filters, active harmonic filters and active harmonic filter with effective & timely delivery.
Capacitors Harmonic Filtering
Approx. Price: Rs 1,624 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Altitude||No more than 2000m|
|Relative Humidity||No more than 85%,non condensing.|
|Temperature Class||-10deg to +40degC|
|Standards||IEC 60831,GB 7251,GB/T14549|
|Enclosure IP Class||IP30|
|Stray Inductance of Capacitor||Less than 30nH|
|Failure Rate||50 fit|
We believe in proffering optimum quality to our customers and this is the reason that our entire product range fits the industry quality standards.
Approx. Price: Rs 7,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||3 Piece|
|Rated Voltage||Line voltage 415V 50Hz (For capacitor voltages up to 525V)|
|Isolation||Class F - 155degC|
|Winding||Class HC- 200degC|
|Thermal Overload Factor||5%|
|Resonance Frequency||180Hz (P=7%)|
|Inrush Current||200 x In|
|Test Voltage||3kV (1 min,50Hz)|
Detuned Harmonic Filter Reactors,are used in series with capacitor banks in power factor correction units. By using these types of detuned reactors it is possible to avoid following negative effects on system.
Approx. Price: Rs 1 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Relative Humidity||5 ~ 95%|
|Rated Voltage||AC 415V +20% to - 20% (Other Voltages on request)|
|Input Voltage||THT with stand Up to 15%|
|Harmonic Compensation Range||2nd - 50th order (Selectable)|
|Harmonic Compensation Degree||0 - 100% (Selectable)|
|Harmonic Elimination Rate||Up to 98%, grid side after elimination THDu less than 3%, THDi less than 5%|
|Reactive Power Compensation Capacity||Positive, Negative, Zero Sequence Reactive|
A passive ¿¿¿lter component is a combination of capacitors and inductors that are tuned to resonate at a single frequency, or through a band of frequencies. In power systems, passive ¿¿¿lters are used to suppress harmonic currents and decrease voltage distortion appearing in sensitive parts of the system.
Approx. Price: Rs 2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Rated Voltage||AC 400V, AC 690V |
|Communication||Modbus Protocol, RS232/485|
|Monitoring||PQC Monitor Software (Optional) |
|IP Grade of Cabinet||IP20, IP30 or customization |
|Cooling Method||Intelligent forced air cooling|
|Noise Level||AC 400V Less than 65dB(A) 1m (Module), AC 690V Less than 70dB(A) 1m (Module)|
Delta’s PQC Series APF is connected in parallel with non-linear loads, and uses one set of current transformers (CT) to detect the load current. It calculates each order harmonic current by FFT algorithms in its DSP microchips, and then generates a compensating current with the same amplitude but opposite phase angles to the detected harmonic current, which cancels out the original load harmonics. The PQC series APF not only eliminates harmonic current from the load side, but it also mitigates harmonic voltage caused by harmonic currents. The APF system can also improve power factor (PF) and correct load imbalances in the power system.
Approx. Price: Rs 20,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Rated Voltage|| AC 400V, AC 690V |
|Input Voltage Range||AC 400V AC 308V~480V, AC 690V AC 432V~880V |
|Electric Connection||AC 400V 3P3W/3P4W, AC 690V 3P3W|
|Rated Frequency||50Hz (60Hz) +/- 10%|
|Input Voltage THD Range||Less than 15%|
|Rated Current per Module||AC 400V 50Amp, 75Amp, 100Amp, AC 690V 100Amp|
|Rated Current per Cabinet||AC 400V 50~525Amp (module combination), AC 690V 100~500Amp (module combination) |
|Redundancy||Each module is an independent filtering system|
Delta’s PQC Series APF is connected in parallel with non-linear loads, and uses one set of current transformers (CT) to detect the load current. It calculates each order harmonic current by FFT algorithms in its DSP microchips, and then generates a compensating current with the same amplitude but opposite phase angles to the detected harmonic current, which cancels out the original load harmonics.
The PQC series APF not only eliminates harmonic current from the load side, but it also mitigates harmonic voltage caused by harmonic currents. The APF system can also improve power factor (PF) and correct load imbalances in the power system.APF Structure:
- Delta PQC Series APF has a modular design. Usually the Delta active power filter system consists of one or several APF modules and an optional Liquid Crystal Monitor & Control Panel (LCM). Each APF module is an independent harmonic filtering system, and users can change the harmonic filtering system rating by adding or removing APF modules.
- According to the mounting type, Delta PQC series APF can be divided into Modular APF and Wall-mounted APF.
According to cable terminal type, a modular APF can be divided into two types:
- APF modules and an LCM panel can be embedded in Delta’s standard APF cabinet or a customized cabinet. There are breakers, cable terminals and Surge Protection Device (SPD) in the APF cabinet.
- Draw type modular APF (hot-swappable)
- Fixed type modular APF (not hot-swappable)
- Delta’s Wall-mounted APF can be installed on a wall, which is suitable for low rating applications, and an optional LCM
- panel can be fixed on the all-mounted APF according to customer requirements.
- Multifunctional: Harmonic, reactive power and imbalance compensation
- High harmonic filtering rate: Up to 98%
- Excellent reactive compensation: High speed, Precise (-0.99≤PF≤0.99), Step-less, Bi-directional (capacitive and inductance) compensation
- Excellent imbalance correction: Both negative and zero sequence, mitigates neutral current
- Wide input voltage & frequency range, adapts to tough electrical environments
- Low thermal loss (≤3% of rated APF kVA), efficiency ≥ 97%
- High stability: Infinite impedance to grid, avoids harmonic resonance problems
- Flexible application: Modular design, embedded in standard or customized cabinet
- Easy installation and maintenance: Plug-in installation for APF module replacement and expansion
- Wide capacity range: 50A~525A for a single cabinet, up 10 cabinets in parallel
- Environmental adaptability: -10~50°C temperature, compatible with diesel generator
- Complete protection: Grid Over/Under voltage, APF over current, over temperature, and more. All faults are recorded in the event log, which is convenient for failure analysis